BACK TO TOP
Spinning and Weaving
0 in Spinning and WeavingNarrow By:
- Spinning and Weaving
Browse By Skill Level
- 2: Some experience (6)
- 3: Proven experience (5)
- 1: No experience (3)
- 4: Skill Building (0)
- 5: Mastery (0)
Instructor: Angela Tong$39.99 $29.99Skill Level 1: No experienceEven if you've never touched a loom, Angela's class will guide you through preparation, the weaving process and finishing techniques.
Instructor: Felicia Lo$39.99 $29.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceDon't spin out of control! Felicia Lo, founder of SweetGeorgia Yarns, shows you how to spin yarn confidently in the colors you've always wanted.
Instructor: Deborah Jarchow$39.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceTired of the same old back and forth? Pick up new skills with weaver Deborah Jarchow, sample a variety of techniques and create a stunning table runner.
Instructor: Jane Patrick$39.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceDesign the beautiful fabrics you want on your rigid heddle loom! Learn how to create colorwork, openwork, rich textures, wider fabrics and more.
Instructor: Amy King$39.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceStart creating the single-strand yarns you love to work with, for strong, one-of-a-kind fibers you'll be proud to use in any project.
Instructor: Jillian Moreno$29.99 $19.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceLearn how to ply and take your ideal yarn from idea to wonderfully textured, vibrant reality sure to make your next knitting project pop!
Instructor: Drucilla Pettibone$39.99 $19.99Skill Level 1: No experienceUnwind while practicing the ancient craft of spindling. Drucilla Pettibone introduces you to easy and inexpensive spinning methods.
Instructor: Jacey Boggs Faulkner$39.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceSpin the art yarns you dream of! Go from fiber to functional art with techniques for single-ply, combining plies, core spinning, tail spinning and more.
Instructor: Esther Rodgers$39.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceTake control of your fiber preparation to spin the blends you want! Learn how to use carders, combs and hackles to prep for brilliant textures and hues.
Instructor: Jacey Boggs Faulkner$29.99 $19.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceGet some diversity in those drafts and wield your wheel with confidence as you learn to spin your way through the yarn spectrum.
Instructor: Deborah Jarchow$39.99 $19.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceLearn new techniques for working with your loom, and take control of your textures, as you weave four unique scarves!
Instructor: Amy King$39.99 $24.99Skill Level 1: No experienceGet started spinning! Learn essential techniques and helpful tricks for putting your new wheel to good use, and create the yarn youve been dreaming of.
Instructor: Janet Dawson$39.99 $29.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceLearn to weave on a loom for the first time or get your skills up to warp speed with Janet Dawson in Floor Loom Weaving.
Instructor: Stephanie Flynn Sokolov$39.99 $24.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceEnliven your weaving with bold techniques and impressive texture! Watch one lesson or enjoy them all as you add more than 50 textures to your weaving repertoire.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there system requirements for watching Craftsy classes? There are a few system requirements. The good news is you likely have everything you need. The Craftsy experience is best on our Craftsy App or on a computer manufactured in the past couple of years with a good broadband internet connection (not dial-up). We also highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Safari as your internet browser. The recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768 or larger.
- Can I watch my classes on an iPad or iPhone? There's a Craftsy iPad and iPhone App available for FREE on the apple store. When you view your classes from the iPad/iPhone app you will have have all the interactive features you've come to love from your computer like asking your instructor questions, posting photos and downloading the class materials (to view them, please make sure you have iBooks installed).
- I’m only seeing the videos in portrait orientation on my iPad. How can I view them horizontally? If you aren't able to switch your class from a vertical view to a horizontal one, check the switch above the volume buttons on the right side of your iPad. Depending on how your iPad is set up, this button when turned on (you will see orange) may lock the orientation and prevent you from moving it into landscape mode. If you see this orange dot, please slide the button up so you no longer see the orange circle.
- Where can I download the Craftsy App for my iPad or iPhone? The Craftsy App for iPad and iPhone can be downloaded directly from the iTunes App Store(sm) or from our apps page. To check out the Craftsy App click here!
- How do I download my class materials (PDFs)? To download your class materials on your laptop or computer, begin playing the video for the specific class you'd like to watch. Within the class click on the "Materials" tab above your video, to see your list of PDFs and materials available for the class.
- Why can’t I hear my classes? We're happy to help you to get things running smoothly. If you aren't hearing your classes, it's possible your computer or current browser settings may not be compatible.
First, give a different browser a try. We highly recommend Chrome for the best experience on Craftsy. You can also give Safari or Firefox a try.