1. Cut the leather scrap to the desired size rectangle for the book mark.
2. Sketch a pattern onto the leather piece with a pencil.
3. Sketch the image of choice onto the wooden tag.
4. Using the wood burning tool burn both the leather pattern and the wood image.
5. Punch a hole through the top of the rectangular leather strip.
6. Thread the twine through the leather and the wooden tag and tie off.
Practice using the wood burning tool on some scrap leather and on extra wooden tags before attempting the final project. Each material marks differently and it would be wise to practice with the wood burning tool to get a feel for how it handles.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.