Classroom Book bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Amplify® Mixed Media Shears, 6”
- Fiskars® Micro-tip® Scissors, 5”
- Canvas tote
- Felt: colors of choice
- Iron-on fabric adhesive
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Print large letters on standard printer paper and cut out with Micro-tip® scissors.
2. Following manufacturer’s directions, adhere the iron-on fabric adhesive to the back of colored felt.
3. Trace the printed letters in reverse on the iron-on fabric adhesive with a pencil. Cut out each letter with the Amplify® Mixed Media shears.
4. Position the letters/words on the front of the canvas tote. Remove backing paper on the iron-on adhesive and iron the letters into place.
5. Sew each letter to the bag front with a blanket stitch.