Classroom Doodles T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint®: Christmas Red & Hawaiian Fizz
- Tulip® Fabric Markers®: 12 pack Fine Writers
- Shirt board
- Painter' tape - 2" wide
- Paper towels
- Circle template - 2-1/2" wide
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Place T-shirt on a flat surface.
2. Use painter' tape to tape off 1/2" horizontal stripes. Begin just under the arms and work out toward the top and bottom of the shirt.
3. Trace and cut out circle (binder hole) templates and tape to shirt along the left side of the shirt.
4. Insert shirt board inside tee and place on a flat covered surface. Mask off any exposed areas on or around tee with paper towels to avoid overspray.
5. Lightly spray T-shirt with Hawaiian Fizz fabric spray paint. Let dry.
6. Remove tape and re-tape one vertical 1/2" stripe down the left side of the T-shirt about 3-4" in from the left edge of the shirt.
7. Re-tape circle pattern and again cover all other exposed areas of shirt with paper towels leaving only the vertical stripe exposed.
8. Lightly spray vertical stripe with Christmas Red fabric spray paint. Let dry.
9. Remove tape.
10. Slide doodle template underneath t-shirt and trace over it with fabric markers.
11. Outline circles (binder holes) with black fabric marker.