SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay – 1 pkg. each – white, bow color
- Small amount of black & pink (black & pink what?)
- Pink paint
- Tin foil
- Small detailing tools
- Small paintbrush with rounded end
- Soften then roll white clay into a ball approximately 3/4" in diameter then flatten into head shape.
- Roll 2 balls approximately 1/2" in diameter and flatten into ear shapes.
- Place ears at top of head.
- Roll colored clay into a ball 1/2" in diameter and roll into a disk 1/8" thick.
- Cut out a bow shape and place on bunny head.
- Use the rounded end of a paint brush to make small dents in bow.
- Fill dents with tiny white clay balls.
- Gently press balls into bow.
- Use the rounded end of a paint brush to make small dents in face for eyes.
- Fill dents with tiny black clay balls.
- Gently press balls into face.
- Roll a small ball of pink clay and place on for nose.
- Use the rounded end of a paint brush to create a mouth.
- Place bunny on a piece of foil.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions and bake.
- Allow to cool completely and use pink paint with a small brush to paint on cheeks and inside ears.