Clay Cookie Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4-oz bag Crayola white Model Magic
- Opal Glitter Glue
- Silks & Satins Cat's Eye inkpad set
- Clear seed beads
- Plastic drinking straw
- Cookie cutter or drinking glass
- Open Model Magic bag and divide contents in thirds.
- Shape each of the Model Magic segments into thick, tapered pancakes. Use a glass or round object to cut a cookie shape; smooth the surface. Poke a hole at the top of the "cookie" with the plastic drinking straw.
- Decorate with glitter glue, inks and beads as desired. Use household objects to imprint designs into the surface. Spread glitter glue on surface with finger to create a sugary look.
- Allow ornaments to dry completely.
- Tie on coordinating ribbon. Optional: Personalize and decorate the backs of the ornaments with colored inks. Let dry before hanging on tree.