Clay Leaf Place Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay in desired colors
- Leaves or templates
- General clay working supplies
- Parchment paper
- Muffin pan
- Gold paint pen
- Roll clay 1/8" - 1/4" thickness.
- Place leaf or template on top.
- Cut around and smooth edges.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you've created the desired amount.
- Place parchment paper squared in muffin tins.
- Place leaves in pan, pressing down slightly to create rounded edges.
- Bake in oven according to direction.
- Write names in gold pen.