SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sculpey® Clay: Emerald
- Fimo® Effect Clay: Metallic Red & Metallic Gold
- Small roller
1. Enlarge pattern.
2. Roll emerald clay out into a 1/8' sheet.
3. Cut out 6 leaf patterns.
4. Roll metallic red clay out into a 1/8' sheet.
5. Cut out 10 petal patterns.
6. Use toothpick to press lines into leaves and petals as shown.
7. Lay leaves together in a circle, lightly press joints.
8. Layer 5 petals on top of leaves as shown, lightly press joints.
9. Top with last 5 petals, lightly press joints.
10. Roll metallic gold clay into small balls and place in center of flower.
11. Bake following manufacturer’s directions.