SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sculpey® Clay: Emerald
- Fimo® Effect Clay: Metallic Red & Metallic Gold
- Small roller
1. Enlarge pattern.
2. Roll emerald clay out into a 1/8' sheet.
3. Cut out 6 leaf patterns.
4. Roll metallic red clay out into a 1/8' sheet.
5. Cut out 10 petal patterns.
6. Use toothpick to press lines into leaves and petals as shown.
7. Lay leaves together in a circle, lightly press joints.
8. Layer 5 petals on top of leaves as shown, lightly press joints.
9. Top with last 5 petals, lightly press joints.
10. Roll metallic gold clay into small balls and place in center of flower.
11. Bake following manufacturer’s directions.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products