Condition all clay until it is soft and pliable.
Mix small amounts of desired color into a 1" ball of white clay to create a pastel shade. Repeat with other colors to create additional pastel shades.
1. Roll a 3/4" and a 1" ball of white clay. Press a toothpick into the 1" ball and trim top to 1/4" above the ball. Press the 3/4" ball over the top of toothpick.
2. Flatten desired scarf color clay to 1/8" and cut out a strip 1/2" wide by 2" long for scarf body. Gather slightly in center and wrap around neckline. Trim excess clay.
3. Flatten desired scarf color clay to 1/8" and cut out a 1/2"x1" rectangle for scarf tails. Cut diagonally. Press to side of body. Shape as desired.
4. Roll a tiny ball of the Tangerine clay and shape into a long triangle. Press onto face for nose. Poke four holes for mouth or draw in mouth after baking.
5. Create buttons by flattening small clay balls and poking button holes with toothpick. Press to body.
Adding a Basic Hat:
1. Flatten desired hat color clay to 1/8" thick and cut out a 1"x2" rectangle. Wrap around head.
Stocking Cap: Create small indentations with fingertips. Pinch the ends together and trim excess clay close to hat. Create a ball with excess clay and press it to the top. Wrap a flattened log around the hat for brim.
Cone Hat: Create small indentations with fingertips. Flatten a log of clay with fingers and wrap around head for brim. Fold entire cap down. Pinch end to form a point. Roll a ball and press onto point.
2. Bake according to manufacturer’s recommended baking temperatures for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Highlight scarf with white paint and glitter if desired. Create two black dots with marker for eyes.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>