1. Refer to color chart in Basic Color Set to mix desired colors.
2. Pull the clay a few times until blended and then roll into a smooth ball.
3. Press into mold.
4. If necessary, use detailing tool to scrape excess from back of mold.
5. Release clay by gently bending back the mold. After unmolding, use detailing tool to smooth any rough edges. Repeat as necessary to create desired molded pieces.
6. Create card base from medium green cardstock, using paper trimmer, ruler, and bone folder.
7. Cut a piece of light green cardstock to fit the front of the card, leaving a darker green mat on all sides. Adhere to front of card using foam adhesive.
8. Cut thin stems from medium green cardstock, and adhere to card with glue pen.
9. Allow molded clay pieces to dry up to 24 hours before adhering. Attach clay pieces to front of card as shown using hot glue gun.
Tips: Working with Crafter’s Clay
Prevent clay from drying out while you work by placing clay on a damp paper towel and covering with another damp paper towel. When finished, store in an airtight plastic bag with a damp paper towel.
Mix colors by pulling, like taffy. When mixing multiple colors into white, mix the colors together first, then mix the blended color into the white just until the color is even throughout.
Clay may be shaped and molded several times, but will dry out if over-worked.
Wash your hands before handling a different color to keep clay colors pure.
Allow molded embellishments to dry before gluing clay to project. Items will dry within 24 hours, but may be handled sooner if done with care.
Always press a smooth surface into the mold. Any crease in the clay will appear on the final molded object.
Push clay in from the outer edge of the mold for a clean finish.
After unmolding, use detailing tool to smooth any rough edges.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>