1. Refer to color chart in Basic Color Set to mix desired colors.
2. Pull the clay a few times until blended and then roll into a smooth ball.
3. Press into mold.
4. If necessary, use detailing tool to scrape excess from back of mold.
5. Release clay by gently bending back the mold. After unmolding, use detailing tool to smooth any rough edges. Repeat as necessary to create desired molded pieces.
6. Create card base from medium green cardstock, using paper trimmer, ruler, and bone folder.
7. Cut a piece of light green cardstock to fit the front of the card, leaving a darker green mat on all sides. Adhere to front of card using foam adhesive.
8. Cut thin stems from medium green cardstock, and adhere to card with glue pen.
9. Allow molded clay pieces to dry up to 24 hours before adhering. Attach clay pieces to front of card as shown using hot glue gun.
Tips: Working with Crafter’s Clay
Prevent clay from drying out while you work by placing clay on a damp paper towel and covering with another damp paper towel. When finished, store in an airtight plastic bag with a damp paper towel.
Mix colors by pulling, like taffy. When mixing multiple colors into white, mix the colors together first, then mix the blended color into the white just until the color is even throughout.
Clay may be shaped and molded several times, but will dry out if over-worked.
Wash your hands before handling a different color to keep clay colors pure.
Allow molded embellishments to dry before gluing clay to project. Items will dry within 24 hours, but may be handled sooner if done with care.
Always press a smooth surface into the mold. Any crease in the clay will appear on the final molded object.
Push clay in from the outer edge of the mold for a clean finish.
After unmolding, use detailing tool to smooth any rough edges.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.