Clear Vinyl Tote Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd heavy-weight vinyl
- 1 pkg 1/4" double-fold bias tape
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
Cut two pieces 10"x12" for front and back
Cut one piece 4-1/2"x 12"for sides
Cut one piece 4-1/2"x10" for bottom
Cut two pieces 1"x16" for straps
Cut one piece 4"x5" for pocket
1. Place bias tape over side and bottom edge pocket.
2. Center pocket on front piece; stitch to front.
3. Place handles 1”? down from top and 2" in from side; stitch to front with an “X”? in a square. Repeat with back side handles.
4. Stitch front and back to sides by placing bias tape over outside edges and stitching from top edge to 1/4" from the bottom.
5. Stitch the bottom in same manner with bias tape over outside edges.
If desired, cover top of tote and edges of handles with bias tape before sewing tote together.