SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood spring-style clothespins
- Colorful duct tape: 7-8 styles/colors
- Baker’s twine
- Tacks or eye hole screws
- Bulletin board, cork board or wall
1. Cover 4-5 wood clothespins with duct tape in the colors of choice. Keep the tape straight and aligned with edges.
2. Hang string using tacks or eyehole screws to secure on bulletin board, corkboard or wall where organizer will be placed. Ensure string is fairly taut.
3. Using finished clothespins, hang notes, cards, etc. on string organizer.
4. Decorate notes and tags with tape and string if desired.