Clothespin Place Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Berry floral stems
- Purple card stock paper
- Gold paint/calligraphy pen
- Bronze paint
- General painting supplies
- Paint clothes pins, allow to dry. Repeat if necessary.
- Cut berries and leaves off the stems.
- Cluster a few leaves and berries together, glue together approximately 1" from berries; trim to glue.
- Repeat until there are twice the number of place cards desired.
- Holding the clothes pin open, glue two clusters end to end in one of the divots in the opening of the clothes pin.
- Repeat for the rest of the clothes pins.
- Cut 2" x 3" rectangles out of card stock.
- Write names on paper with gold ink and clip into clothes pins.