Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare cookie pans with parchment paper.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, toasted coconut and creamy vanilla custard flavor concentrates; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture; mix well. Shape dough into 1" balls. Roll in turbinado sugar. Place on prepared pans and make indentation in ball with finger.
4. Bake 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove cookies from cookie sheet to cooling grid; cool completely.
5. In large bowl, beat butter, creamy vanilla custard and toasted coconut flavor concentrates, and salt until light and fluffy. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar and beat until well-combined. Add cream; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Pipe or spoon filling into indentations of cookies.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>