Coffee Before Talking Mug
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® PaintbyMe™ Bake-At-Home Ceramics Mug
- Tulip® PaintbyMe™ Permanent Paint Marker
- Dish soap
- Lint free cloth
- QTip or toohtpick
- Rubbing alcohol
- Wash PaintedbyMe ceramics pieces with dish soap. Dry thoroughly with a soft, lint free cloth. It is important that the surface is clean and free of fingerprints.
- Shake marker with cap on. Remove cap. Press and hold down on tip to start color flow.
- Apply color to ceramic as desired. Apply color in even coats to avoid color pooling. Colors do not blend.
- Erase or correct designs with glass cleaner or rubbing alcohol. Use a QTip or toothpick for tight areas. Avoid touching wet colored areas of ceramic as it may leave an unwanted texture.
- Allow design to dry for 5 minutes before baking.
- To make your design permanent, place ceramic into cool non-reheated oven, and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Allow ceramic to cool in oven before handling. To avoid cracking when baking, let ceramic heat up and cool down with the oven.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_14418933a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only