1. Paint the frame with dark green paint. Allow to dry. Add a thin white detail line around the inside of the frame about 1/2" from the edge.
2. Paint letters with collegiate designs such as argyle and plaid. Use a pencil and ruler to lay out the design. Paint with desired color combination. Allow paint to dry. Apply a line of glue to areas to be glittered. Sprinkle glitter over glue. Dust off excess glitter. Allow glitter to dry.
3. Add 2 eye hooks to each letter. Lay the letters inside the frame to determine placement. Add four eye hooks to the interior of the frame, lined up with the eye hooks located on the letters.
4. Cut 2 pieces of chain to desired length. Add a jump ring to each end of the chains. Hang the letter from the frame by attaching the jump rings to the eye hooks.
5. Repeat with the second letter. Use a different length of chain to make the letters staggered.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>