1. Paint the frame with dark green paint. Allow to dry. Add a thin white detail line around the inside of the frame about 1/2" from the edge.
2. Paint letters with collegiate designs such as argyle and plaid. Use a pencil and ruler to lay out the design. Paint with desired color combination. Allow paint to dry. Apply a line of glue to areas to be glittered. Sprinkle glitter over glue. Dust off excess glitter. Allow glitter to dry.
3. Add 2 eye hooks to each letter. Lay the letters inside the frame to determine placement. Add four eye hooks to the interior of the frame, lined up with the eye hooks located on the letters.
4. Cut 2 pieces of chain to desired length. Add a jump ring to each end of the chains. Hang the letter from the frame by attaching the jump rings to the eye hooks.
5. Repeat with the second letter. Use a different length of chain to make the letters staggered.