Color Makes Me Happy Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts® products:Brush StrokesNeon, 4 Pack CubesBlackboard, 4 Pack Cubes
- Journal & cardstock
- Letter stamps
- Markers & pens
- Spray bottle
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut cardstock to a desired size to use in a journal.
2. Ink the circle paint stroke images, mist with water and stamp onto the page. Fill in and overlay colors.
3. Stamp the title using letter stamps and black ink.
4. Color the letters with marker.
5. Rub inkpad directly onto the cardstock to create a frame.
6. Add doodles and journaling with a black pen.
7. Add dots with a white pen.
8. Adhere the cardstock to a journal page.