SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot Instant Fabric Color™: Neon Orange, Neon Pink or colors of choice
- White cotton skirt
- Cardboard or heavy paper
- Painter’s tape
- Paper towels
- Disposable plastic tablecloth
- Wash and dry a plain white skirt to remove the protective sizing from the fabric. (This is an important step because the sizing can block the fabric from absorbing the spray paint.)
- Lay fabric out flat on covered work surface. Insert a piece of cardboard or heavy cardstock inside of the skirt to protect the backside from paint seeping through.
- Use masking tape to block off sections of fabric, covering sections that will be different colors with scrap paper or paper towels.
- Spray exposed fabric with one light coat of color. Allow to dry and add 1 or 2 more light coats to achieve desired coverage. Allow to dry.
- Remove scrap paper or paper towels from second section to expose fabric and cover other sections to protect from overspray. Repeat spray process with a different color.
- Remove tape and allow to dry completely.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14727002
Available for U.S. Shipping Only