SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache large round box set
- Acrylic paint: white, coral, red, dark yellow, light blue & turquoise
- Washi tape: music notes, yellow, red n white dots, pink stripes, pink argyle, blue floral
- Baker's twine
- Foam brushes
- Hot glue gun
1. Paint the box lids white and let dry completely. (May need another coat of paint. Let dry.)
2. Paint each of the boxes a different color. Let dry between coats. (2-3 coats of paint may be needed.)
3. Trim the lids with Washi tape.
4. String bakers twine with colorful buttons. Glue the buttons to the boxes, letting the bakers twine loop down between the buttons. Tie the ends together and trim.
5. Tear off sections of Washi tape about 3" long. Fold the tape over the loop sections of bakers twine. Press tape together and trim bottom or sides to form the bunting. Alternate the colors.