Colorful Bridesmaid Dresses
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Vogue Pattern # 8766 view C top and view F skirt
- Solid silky fabric for the top – about ½ yd but that depends on size. Check the pattern pieces to see if the pieces fit.
- Printed silky fabric for the skirt – about 3 yd but that depends on size. Check the pattern pieces to see if the pieces fit on 3 yds.
- Notions called for in the pattern
- 1 spool coordinating color ribbon
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron and pressing surface
- Follow directions in Vogue pattern # 8766 for view C top using the solid color fabric and View F skirt using the printed fabric.
- Construct the dress following the pattern directions except for the fabric changes.
- Use the ribbon for a narrow ribbon tie at the waist.