SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- TulipOne-Step Tie-Dye KitNeon
- White cotton T-shirts
- White cotton caps & hats
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Prewash shirts and hats; do not use fabric softener. Do not dry.
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Lay damp shirts and hats on prepared work surface.
- Scrunch, tie and bind shirts and hats as desired.
- Wearing protective gloves, prepare dye.
- Apply dye to t-shirts and hats as desired.
- Cover with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse with running water until water is clear. Remove rubber bands if used.
- Wash and dry hats and shirts.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd191516
Available for U.S. Shipping Only