Colorful Floral Cookies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:
- Recipe Right® 17-1/4"x11-1/2" Cookie Pan
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- Round Comfort-Grip Cutter
- Cookie Icing: White, Yellow, Pink, Red
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Favorite roll-out cookie recipe
- Food-safe scissors
1. Make and ice cookies. Prepare and roll out dough following recipe directions. Use round cutter to cut shapes. Bake cookies and allow to cool. Position cookies on cooling grid. Use white icing to ice cookies.
2. Pipe lines of cookie icing. Immediately use yellow, pink and red cookie icings to pipe circles in white icing.
3. Decorate cookies. Beginning at outside edge of cookie icing, use toothpick to drag through the colored icing to center of the cookie in six divisions. Then pull the toothpick from the center of the cookie to the outside edge in six divisions. Drag the toothpick through the pink and yellow icings only to the outside edge of the cookie between the red icing.