Colorful Paper Advent
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer
- 13 pieces of double-sided 12”x12” scrapbooking cardstock
- 6-8 6”x4” printed photos
- Sewing machine or stapler
- Clothes pins
- Number stickers and goodies to fill the 25 envelopes
- To make each envelope, cut two pieces of paper: the first 6”x7” and the second 6”x5”.
- Next, fold the larger paper over the top of the smaller paper to create an envelope.
- Print 6-8 6”x4” photos.
- Use your sewing machine to stitch around the bottom three sides of the two papers, creating an envelope! If you don’t have a home sewing machine, you can use a stapler to secure the three sides instead (each side will need 3-4 staples).
- Fill the envelopes with an assortment of prizes!
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_12200689a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only