Colorful Sit Upons
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One square foam seat cushion, 2" thick
- Duck brand tape in assorted colors
- Select a color of Duck brand tape and begin covering the foam square with over-lapping strips of tape.
- To create the rainbow effect, alternate colors of tape. Cover entire foam, including the sides.
- Refer to photo. Cut out circles, squares, hearts or letters from Duck brand tape with a sharp scissors to personalize your sit-upon.
- To create strap lay a long strip of tape on a clean counter or table top, sticky side up.
- Lay another piece of tape, the same length, on top so no adhesive is exposed. Trim any excess adhesive. Repeat steps until you have 3 strips.
- Braid the strips together. Attach both ends of strap with Duck brand tape onto two corners of the sit-upon.