SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies:Green Colorburst batter bits9"x13" baking pan10"x16" cooling grid11" straight spatulaCake levelerWhite ready-to-use decorator icing-4.5Gel icing color setLight Cocoa Candy Melts Candy12" disposable decorating bags
- Favorite white cake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
1. Make cake. Prepare cake batter following recipe directions. Add Wilton Colorburst batter bits to cake batter following package directions. Bake and cool completely on cooling grid. Use cake leveler to level the top of the cake to 1" high.
2. Ice cake. Tint icing light green. Use spatula and icing to ice cake fluffy. Cut cake into equal sized squares.
3. Decorate cake. Melt Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy following package directions. Place melted candy in decorating bag. Use cut disposable decorating bag to drizzle melted candy over cake in a side-to-side motion.
Each square serves 1.