Colorful Tassel Gift Tags
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorful cardstock stack
- Thin silver ribbon
- Small rubber band
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- Choose 3 colors of cardstock.
- Cut the following from the chosen colors:
- 3-1/2" x 5"
- 3" x 4-1/2"
- 2-1/2" x 4"
- Glue the 3 layers together. Let dry. Punch hole in corner.
- Cut ten 1/8" x 4" strips from each color.
- Gather all 30 strips and fold so that the centers loop.
- Wrap small rubber band 1/2" in from loop end.
- Cover rubber band with scrap strip of cardstock. Allow to dry.
- Cut a 10" piece of ribbon.
- Thread ribbon through tassel loop and through punched hole. Knot ends.