For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric before dyeing.
2. Shake bottle well. Use 1 bottle of dye per 2 lbs. of dry fabric; use 2 bottles for dark or bright colors.
3. Fill washer with hot water. Add dye and 1 cup of salt to water; let agitate. Dampen fabric then add to water; do not overload machine. Extend wash cycle to 30 minutes. When cycle is complete, run cold rinse cycle and wash fabric again.
Machine dry fabric or lay flat to dry.
4. Immediately clean washer with hot water and 1 cup of bleach, running a full cycle.
5. Cut and sew tote according to pattern directions.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>