For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric before dyeing.
2. Shake bottle well. Use 1 bottle of dye per 2 lbs. of dry fabric; use 2 bottles for dark or bright colors.
3. Fill washer with hot water. Add dye and 1 cup of salt to water; let agitate. Dampen fabric then add to water; do not overload machine. Extend wash cycle to 30 minutes. When cycle is complete, run cold rinse cycle and wash fabric again.
Machine dry fabric or lay flat to dry.
4. Immediately clean washer with hot water and 1 cup of bleach, running a full cycle.
5. Cut and sew tote according to pattern directions.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.