Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of iLoveToCreate
Crafting Time: 3-5 hours
Skill Level: Experience necessary
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric before dyeing. Do not use fabric softener
2. Shake bottle well. Use 1 bottle of dye per 2 lbs. of dry fabric. Use 2 bottles for dark or bright colors.
3. Fill washer with hot water. Add dye and 1 cup of salt to water; let agitate. Dampen fabric then add to water; do not overload machine. Extend wash cycle to 30 minutes. When cycle is complete, run cold rinse cycle and wash fabric again. Machine dry fabric or lay flat to dry.
4. Immediately clean washer with hot water and 1 cup of bleach, running a full cycle.
5. Cut and sew tote according to pattern directions.
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.