Column Twist Gift Container - Christmas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tombow:Mono Multi Liquid GlueDot AdhesivePower Tabs
- Cardstock in primary colors
- DCWV® Corrugate Stack
- Fancy labels #3 Die Cut from Sizzix™
- BasicGrey®:Hey You! Chipboard stickersHey Girl! Mixed BradsHeidi Grace Fabric StickersWooden clothespins or metal clipsCoordinating ribbonRulerScissors
1. Cut a rectangle from cardstock. The following measurements make different sized containers: 8'x11' for a large container, 6-1/2'x8-1/2' for a medium container, and 5'x6' for a small container.
2. Apply Mono Multi Liquid Glue along short end and glue the paper into a cylinder. Add clips to hold until dry. Cut out two labels with the die. Fold one in half and cut one in half. Pinch the bottom of the paper cylinder and glue on folded label with the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. Pinch other end at a 90-degree angle and glue on cut pieces to each side using the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. Clip to hold.
3. Cut out window label with the medium and small label dies from the corrugated cardstock. Using the Dot Adhesive adhere to paper in back. Add brads and rhinestones with Mono Multi Liquid Glue to decorate. Add to container with Power Tabs.
4. Tie ribbon onto clip and add embellishment with a Power Tab. Use the clip to hold the container closed and pinch sides to open. You can alternatively use a wooden clothespin for your decorative closing mechanism.