1. All seams are 5/8" unless noted otherwise.
2. Tape pattern side seams together to make one skirt. Measure over and add 6" to the width at center front of skirt and draw a curve line down to the side seam at hemline.
3. Cut out skirt of both fabrics. With right sides together sew from center front along curved lines to other center front. Turn right sides out. Add waistband with directions of pattern. Sew skirt front together 6" from edges (6" seam allowance), sewing down 9" or desired length for front cascade.
4. Optional belt: Cut elastic to waist measurement. Cut knit 3-1/2"x60". Fold knit in half and sew length wise, turn and insert elastic, sew at the ends to secure. Add buckle.
5. Make tank according to pattern.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>