Concentric Circles Abstract Pillow Cover
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scribbles® 3D Fabric Paint: Bright Yellow, Copper, Silver
- White square pillow cover
- Freezer paper
- Disposable plastic table cover
1. On a covered surface, apply paint to pillow cover in big overlapping circles. Alternate between colors as desired. Make the abstract pattern as busy or simple as desired.
2. Cut a piece of freezer paper as large as pillow cover or larger.
3. Lay the freezer paper directly on top of the painted surface. Gently press over freezer paper – make certain to press all areas of the pillow. The paint will flatten and smooth out.
4. Remove the freezer paper slowly and carefully. Discard.
5. Allow pillow cover to dry flat for 24 hours.