Cone Chair Back Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Bolt satin wine Offray® ribbon
- 1 Sheet Core Essentials® paper
- 8 Pink picks
- 1 Sage ivy garland
- Floral tape
- Scotch tape
- Hole punch
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun and glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
- Cut paper in half leaving two triangles.
- Fold paper into cone. Secure shape with scotch tape.
- Strip a few leaves from garland and glue over tape.
- Punch a hole in back through both layers. Feed ribbon through.
- Wrap four picks with floral tape. Insert into prepared cone. Squirt glue on flowers that are touching to secure.
- Trim three pieces of ivy and glue into flowers.