Cone Wedding Favors
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8 Sheets of 12 x 12 gold/silver/metallic paperstock or cardstock
- 8 Silky golden drawstring bags
- 3 Bags of vanilla coated Jordan almonds
- 1 Packet of “Thank you” medallion tags
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Using your scrap piece of paper, try rolling the piece of paper in a cone shape to visualize the shape and size of your cone. It is best if you start in one corner of the paper to roll it. You want the cone to be about 8” tall.
- First draw the pattern and cut it out to then trace the pattern on your good paperstocks.
- Cut out the pattern on your good paperstock and slowly curl the paper so that you don’t crush the paper making creases. You are kind of stretching the paper into a curve.
- Once you make a cone with a tight point at the bottom, hold the paper tightly in the cone shape while you glue the flap closed where you overlapped the paper.
- Fill the silky bags with Jordan Almonds, not overflowing.
- Pull the strings together and tie on a “Thank You” medallion.