Confessions of a Plate Addict’s Duct Tape Pumpkins
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small/medium faux pumpkin
- Duct tape
- Paint for the stem
1. Paint the stem to match the duct tape. Allow to dry.
2. Place a length of tape on each of the four sides at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
3. Add a second length in the middle of each of the four empty spaces, smoothing it out while working.
4. Cut strips in half and cover all the uncovered areas
5. Smooth tape all over.