Confetti Chandelier Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg Dress It Up Confetti beads
- Eighteen 6mm jump rings
- Two 16mm jump rings
- Eighteen 1-1/2" head pins or eye pins
- 1 set of ear wires
- Optional: two pairs circular toggle fastener
- Round-nose pliers
- Divide pack of beads into 2 equal piles. Each earring will use 9 head pins. Thread 1" of assorted beads on each of 9 head pins for one earring. Repeat for other side matching the design.
- Grasp the end of the beaded head pin with round-nosed pliers and twist to make a small eye loop. Repeat for each head pin to secure the beads.
- Attach a small/6mm jump ring to each eye loop.
- Attach each of the nine 6 mm jump rings for one earring to a 16 mm jump ring. Repeat for other earring. Optional: for a decorative touch, use the circular end of a toggle fastener instead of the 16 mm jump ring.
- Attach the large jump ring or toggle to the ear wire.
- To finish, place a tiny bead on each ear wire where the chandelier set is attached.