1. Prepare glass to be painted by wiping surface with rubbing alcohol.
2. Apply dots to surface by dipping the back end of a paintbrush into the paint bottle and dotting the paint on the surface. Painted dots can also be applied using a 3D squeeze tip on the bottle. Apply dots to the back of a plate or the outside of drinking glasses.
3. Apply dots in multiple colors. After applying 3-4 colors, allow to dry for 10 minutes before adding more colors.
4. Continue adding dots to desired look.
5. Follow manufacturer' directions on paint bottle to make glassware dishwasher safe.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.