1. Create the card base by cutting a piece of white cardstock 4"x12". Score in center and fold to create 4"x6" card.
2. Cut 3 strips 2"x4" from Tarika, Tanay and Teja papers. Adhere to bottom of card.
3. Cut a thin strip from Rachel paper - an entire 4" strip of dots. Adhere on top of the 3 strips.
4. Tie twine/ribbon around the middle of the card and tie in bow on left side.
5. Cut out a large flower shape from Little Navine paper. Using foam dots, adhere flower to the top portion of the card, slightly overlapping onto the other patterned papers.
6. Stamp a sentiment onto white cardstock. Score 2 lines on both ends and fold to create an accordion fold. Trim end into a "V" point with scissors. Adhere sentiment to lower portion of card.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.