SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Embellish by Dena - Kumari patterned paper: Rachel, Little Navine, Tarika, Tanaya, Tej
- Core'dinations® Cardstock: Snowcap
- Paper trimmer
- Foam dots
- Sentiment stamp and black ink
- Scoring tool
1. Create the card base by cutting a piece of white cardstock 4"x12". Score in center and fold to create 4"x6" card.
2. Cut 3 strips 2"x4" from Tarika, Tanay and Teja papers. Adhere to bottom of card.
3. Cut a thin strip from Rachel paper - an entire 4" strip of dots. Adhere on top of the 3 strips.
4. Tie twine/ribbon around the middle of the card and tie in bow on left side.
5. Cut out a large flower shape from Little Navine paper. Using foam dots, adhere flower to the top portion of the card, slightly overlapping onto the other patterned papers.
6. Stamp a sentiment onto white cardstock. Score 2 lines on both ends and fold to create an accordion fold. Trim end into a "V" point with scissors. Adhere sentiment to lower portion of card.