Cookies Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV Nana's Kitchen Stack
- DCWV Glitter Stack
- Scallop-edged scissors
- 4"x6" Photo
- Die cut letters spelling "COOKIES"
- Start with the 12"x12" Nana's Kitchen, Blue Gingham as the background page.
- Cut blue page from glitter stack to 8"x11-1/4" and adhere to the background page 1/2" down from the top of background page, and 1/2" in from the right and left sides.
- Cut yellow glitter page to 1"x12" and adhere to the bottom portion of background page.
- Cut Kitchen Ingredients page to 3-3/4"x12" and then use scallop-edged scissors to scallop the bottom edge. Adhere to the bottom portion of the page.
- Mat 4"x6" photo by adhering to the center of a piece of glitter blue cut to 4-1/4"x6-1/4".
- Adhere matted photo to the center of a piece of glittered kitchen supplies paper cut to 5-1/4"x7-1/4".
- Adhere matted photo to yellow glitter paper cut to 5-1/2"x7-1/2".
- Adhere entire matted photo grouping to page about 2" down from the top of page and centered in the middle.
- Adhere the die cut words "COOKIES" above the photo.