Cool Green & Yellow Tie Dye T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton T-Shirt
- Simply Spray fabric paint, 1 can each: Green Apple, Brite Yellow
- Newspaper or craft paper
- Paper towels
- Wash and dry T-Shirt to remove sizing and minimize fading.
- Lay T-Shirt flat on newspaper. Pinch shirt with your thumb and forefinger making large twists all over.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, spray the entire shirt with Green Apple. To minimize spatter, start spraying onto a paper towel, then move onto the project. End spraying onto the paper towel as well. Hold can 6"-8" from project. To enhance color, move can closer. To lighten coverage hold can further away.
- Lay shirt flat again. Pinch and twist as you did before.
- Spray the entire shirt with Brite Yellow. Allow colors to touch and blend. Continue pattern.
- You can repeat pattern of twisting and spraying until you reach desired look. The more you twist and spray the more unique your shirt becomes! Alternate colors in the center and twist in opposite directions for a spiral effect. Blending colors brightens the look.
- Lay flat to dry. Wait 72 hours before washing. Turn inside out when washing. Do not use fabric softener.