Cool In The Kitchen Aprons
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Child-size canvas apron
- 2 to 3 yds each, ribbons: 3 styles
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron, pressing surface
1. Arrange the ribbon horizontally. Cut lengths 2" longer than the width of the apron. Sew in place, tucking ends under evenly.
2. Arrange the ribbon vertically, using the smaller width to overlay the larger width. Cut lengths 2" longer than the apron length. Sew in place.
3. STRAPS: start at the waist of the apron, on 1 side & overlay ribbon over the neck opening to the other side. Sew in place.
4. Iron the back side of apron. Option: Arrange ribbon in pattern of choice and sew in place.