For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp T-shirt on prepared work surface.
4. Place five rubber bands down T-shirt to create stripes.
5. Wearing plastic gloves, remove caps from dye bottles, fill dye bottles with water, replace caps and shake bottles until colors are dissolved.
6. Apply lime, turquoise, and purple to sectioned areas.
7. Wrap T-shirt with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
8. Wash without removing rubber bands and dry separately.