Cool Leg Warmers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Titanium Softgrip® Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat (18” x 24”)
- Coastal Colors Acrylic Ruler (6” x 24”)
- 1 pair of women’s knee high socks
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing Machine
1. Lay each sock flat on Fiskars® Cutting Mat (18” x 24”).
2. Use Fiskars® Titanium Softgrip® Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter to cut off the toe of the sock. Cut again at the top and bottom of the heel of the sock. There should be a small rectangle (foot piece) and the long sock (leg piece) remaining.
3. Disregard the toe and heel portion of the sock.
4. Take the foot piece and fold one half inside the other to form a cuff.
5. Pin the cuff to the bottom edge of the leg piece with the raw edges matching. The cuff should be on the outside with the leg piece slipped inside.
6. Using a sewing machine, stitch the cuff to the bottom of the leg piece. Use a zig zag stitch to finish the seam.
7. Repeat the process for the second sock.