Copper Bucket Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" Copper Bucket
- Floral foam to fill container
- One bolt 5/8" wide Polka Dot Ribbon
- Silk floral:
- Three 30"Green Hydrangeas
- Two 39"Yellow Lisianthus Sprays
- Four 27"Queen Anne's Lace Sprays
- Craft knife
- Brown covered floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Refer to photo. Fill container with floral foam for a tight fit.
- Place one Green Hydrangea resting on rim by the handle. Position the next one to the right slightly higher. Repeat with one to the left.
- Cut Yellow Lisianthus sprays into 3 pieces. Fill around Green Hydrangeas. Vary the lengths.
- Cut Queen Anne's Lace sprays into 3 pieces. Fill around the arrangement evenly.
- Wrap ribbon around handle and knot. Cut ribbon tails on angle. Make a two loop bow and secure, using the brown covered floral wire on top of the knot. Trim ribbon tails on an angle.