Copper Leaf Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stamps: Swirls, Maple Leaf 2
- Cardstock: rust, black
- Fine glitter: black, copper
- Black grosgrain ribbon, 7"
- Foam tape & double-sided tape
- Punches: Corner Rounder, Ribbon Slot
- Paper cutter or ruler & scissors
- Glue pad
- Cut black cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2". Fold in half.
- Cut rust cardstock to 5-1/4"x4". Stamp Swirls three times using glue pad then sprinkle with fine black glitter. When dry, attach to front of card.
- Cut black cardstock to 2-5/8" square; round corners. Stamp Maple Leaf 2 using glue pad then sprinkle with fine copper glitter. Allow to dry.
- Punch ribbon slot on a slight angle in lower right of black layer. Thread ribbon through slot as shown.
- Using foam tape, attach small layer to rust layer wrapping ribbon to back and securing with double-sided tape. Attach to front of card.