1. Cut a 3-ft length of bead thread.
2. String thirteen 10/0 seed beads. Move to the center of the thread.
3. String both free ends of thread through 3 larger 6/0 seed beads to form the loop of the clasp.
4. String four 10/0 seed beads on each end.
5. Bring each end through 1 large peach rondelle in opposite directions.
6. String 1 beige rondelle & 1 peach bicone on each end.
7. Bring each end through 1 gold 6/0 seed bead in opposite directions.
8. String 1 peach bicone & 1 beige rondelle on each end.
9. Bring each end through 1 coral bicone in opposite directions.
10. Repeat the pattern (steps 6-9) 8 times. On the eighth time, string a large peach rondelle, instead of the coral bicone. End with the 2 ends of thread coming through the peach rondelle in opposite directions.
11. String four 10/0 seed beads on each end.
12. Tighten the entire bracelet to remove any gaps.
13. Tie the 2 strings together with a surgeon’s knot to secure the bracelet.
14. Hold 1 end. String one 8mm beige bead & one 10/0 seed bead back through the 8mm bead again, orienting the end of the knotted string.
15. Tie another knot at this point. Trim & glue the ends. Hide knot inside the 8mm large bead.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.