Coral and Gold Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg large glass rondelles: Peach or Coral
- 1 pkg 6mm or 4mm bicone beads: Coral & Peach
- 1 pkg 4mm rondelles: Beige or similar color
- 1 pkg 8mm round beads: Beige or similar color
- 1 pkg 6/0 & 10/0 seed bead: Gold
- White beading thread
1. Cut a 3-ft length of bead thread.
2. String thirteen 10/0 seed beads. Move to the center of the thread.
3. String both free ends of thread through 3 larger 6/0 seed beads to form the loop of the clasp.
4. String four 10/0 seed beads on each end.
5. Bring each end through 1 large peach rondelle in opposite directions.
6. String 1 beige rondelle & 1 peach bicone on each end.
7. Bring each end through 1 gold 6/0 seed bead in opposite directions.
8. String 1 peach bicone & 1 beige rondelle on each end.
9. Bring each end through 1 coral bicone in opposite directions.
10. Repeat the pattern (steps 6-9) 8 times. On the eighth time, string a large peach rondelle, instead of the coral bicone. End with the 2 ends of thread coming through the peach rondelle in opposite directions.
11. String four 10/0 seed beads on each end.
12. Tighten the entire bracelet to remove any gaps.
13. Tie the 2 strings together with a surgeon’s knot to secure the bracelet.
14. Hold 1 end. String one 8mm beige bead & one 10/0 seed bead back through the 8mm bead again, orienting the end of the knotted string.
15. Tie another knot at this point. Trim & glue the ends. Hide knot inside the 8mm large bead.