Coral Berry Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 20 blue mother-of-pearl leaf beads
- 40 red 6mm round coral beads
- 1 silver lobster clasp
- 60 silver 2" head pins
- 3 silver 6mm jump rings
- 26" silver-plated oval link chain
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Needle-nose pliers
- Cut two 10" lengths and one 6" length of oval link chain, then connect all three chains using a jump ring.
- Attach the lobster clasp to the other ends of the 10" chains using jump rings.
- Create a leaf dangle by sliding a leaf bead onto a head pin and forming a simple loop using round nose pliers, then repeat 19 more times.
- Create a coral dangle by sliding a red coral bead onto a head pin and forming a simple loop using round-nose pliers, then repeat 39 more times.
- Attach dangles, starting from the bottom link of the 6" chain and continuing on one side of the necklace. Attach dangles to every other link, alternating one leaf dangle with two coral beads.