SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gold curb chain
- Gold lobster clasp 15mm
- Gold jump ring 5mm and 8mm
- Pink satin ribbon 3/8“ wide
- Wire cutters
- Flat pliers
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut 2 segments of curb chain: one 7“ and the other 7-1/2“ long.
2. Cut 1 segment of satin ribbon 36“ long.
3. Take the 7-1/2“ chain segment and use jump rings to connect the lobster clasp.
4. Use the ribbon to weave through both chain segments. Fold the ribbon in half, the left side will be woven through one chain segment; the right hand side will be woven through the other chain segment. Once entire chain length has been woven, make a knot, cut the excess ribbon and glue both ends using hot glue.