Coral Crush Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®:24 silver rounds, 3mm24 red coral rounds, 5mm1 red coral round, 8mm2 silver bumpy toggle clasps (ring portion only)
- 2 Blue Moon® metal bead cones
- 4 Beadalon® crimp tubes #2
- 1 pair silver ear wires
- 18' SoftFlex® red beading wire
- 2 chain-nose pliers
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 9' piece of flexible beading wire. Place a bead stopper at the end of the wire. String 1 crimp tube, 6 silver 3mm rounds, 6 red coral 5mm rounds, the loop of a bumpy toggle clasp, 6 red coral 5mm rounds, and 6 silver 3mm rounds.
2. Pass the wire back through the crimp tube and crimp the wires so that the beads make a teardrop shape. Crimp the tube and trim one of the wires, leaving a long wire.
3. Pass the long wire through a bead cone, 1 red coral 8mm round, 1 crimp tube and the loop of an ear wire. Pass the wire back through the crimp tube, remove slack and crimp the tube. Trim excess wire.