SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/8" cord at least 40" long
- 1/2" chain the size of wrist
- 2 jump rings
- 1 jewelry clasp
1. Using a pair of pliers, remove enough chain trim to fit around wrist so the ends just touch.
2. Remove suede ribbon from chain.
3. Attach a jewelry clasp to one end of chain using a jump ring, attach second jump ring to other end. Close jump rings with pliers.
4. Lay the chain down on work surface to make sure all links lie flat and are facing the correct direction.
5. Loop cord through first chain and tie a double knot on right hand side of clasp.
6. Take the free end of the cord, stringing through the first link from front to back.
7. Pull the end through the loop created to secure the first knot.
8. In the same link, repeat steps 6 and 7 inserting the end from the back through to the front. This will make 2 knots in each link.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 on each link, making two knots and alternating inserting the cord from the front and from the back, until the end of the bracelet. Periodically, check to make sure the bracelet will still lie flat and all knots are being made in the center right hand side of each link.
10. At the end, tie a double knot to secure the end like in step 1.