1. Cut a 12” length of stretch jewelry cord.
2. Cut 15 to 20 half-inch squares from cork sheet.
3. Pierce a hole through the center of all cork squares using a thick needle or pin.
4. Alternate threading bicone crystals and cork squares along 7” of stretch jewelry cord.
5. Tie cord ends together and knot 3-4 times. Trim excess.
1. Cut six 18” squares from fabric.
2. Serge around edges with a short-length overlock stitch.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.